Eliminates 99.9% of Odor-Causing Bacteria and Fungus On Contact
Use Clean Sweep™ daily for a safe, all natural, way to kill bacteria and neutralize causes of shoe odor.
Clean Sweep™ is a clear, flexible antimicrobial micro-coating that works inside the shoe.
- Environmentally safe
- Contains no artificial fragrance or colors
The preferred effective treatment of athlete’s foot and ringworm.
- Anti – Pruritic for calming itch
- Anti-fungal for penetrating healing
- Moisturizing for softening skin
- Exfoliating for smoothing skin
One Tool So Many Uses – ProStretch Plus®
ProStretch Plus - proven to provide a deep, effective stretch that increases flexibility along the entire inter-connective chain, soothing tight calves, strengthening weak Achilles tendons and foot muscles -- delivering the flexibility needed for lasting relief.
In fact, ProStretch Plus provides relief from the 3 of the Top 5 Running Injuries
1. Plantar Fasciitis
2. Achilles Tendonitis
3. IT Band Syndrome
4. Runner's Knee
5. Shin Splints
- Formulated specifically for diabetic skin conditions including dry, callused skin
- Made of 40% Urea for maximum penetration of rehydrating ingredients
- Contains Aloe Vera and Tea Tree Oil to rehydrate and rejuvenate the skin
- Comes with a Pumice Stone and Brush for easy removal of dry, dead skin build-up
- Apply as needed to dry skin areas. Best applies to affected areas immediately after showering and just before bedtime
Tineacide® Antifungal Cream is clinically proven to treat and kill the skin fungus that causes nail and foot fungus. Tineacide® also softens hard and brittle areas of the foot, allowing the medicine to penetrate deep into the affected tissue.
- Also cures tinea pedis (athlete’s foot,) tinea cruris (jock itch,) and tinea corporis (ring worm)
- Excellent adjunct to oral medications
- Active ingredient: miconazole nitrate in an emollient base that includes tea tree oil, lavender oil, clotrimazole and urea
- Podiatrist-designed, clinically proven orthotic support
- Tri-Planar Motion Control system for essential support and stability
- Flexible and lightweight construction
Orthaheel products are ideal for:
- Heel pain and plantar fasciitis
- Moderate to excessive pronation
- Complementary orthotic treatment
- Shock-absorbing support and stability
- Low- and high-performance athletes
Over The Counter Orthotics
The over counter orthotics feature a new and improved increased rigidity shell encsed in a tri-laminar EVA/poron outer casing. The polypropylene shell is anatomically designed to provide maximum control and support without sacrificing volume in the shoe. contro
Our over the counter orthotics are exclusive to our office and not sold online or in stores which give you a better quality over the counter orthotic.
As you walk your heel swings from side to side very slightly, like the pendulum on a clock. If, however, your heel swings too far when you walk or run, your foot may be overpronating, or flattening too much. This incorrect movement stresses and weakens parts of your foot. Over time, you may develop symptoms in your feet ranging from a change in shape to pain when you walk.
Custom-made orthotics are medical devices that support and gently reposition the heel, arch, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and bones in the feet, enabling these structures to work together as nature intended, to make each step you take pain-free. Unlike shoe inserts bought over the counter, however, custom-made orthotics are built from molds of your feet to meet your unique needs. They're typically made with comfortable thermoplastic materials, which are guaranteed to last for years, and can be designed to fit in dress shoes, athletic shoes, boots, and skates.
Custom-made orthotics can relieve many different types of foot pain including heel pain and plantar fasciitis; arch pain; pain caused by running, walking, and other athletics; pain related to diabetes; pain experienced by senior citizens; and many other kinds of foot pain related to bunions, trauma, sprains, and other disorders.